PERFECT FOR ADVENTURING
Reblogged before but I don’t care. I want these.
me too also same in addition to.
perfect for the end of the world!
hold on while i prepare for the zombie apocalypse
where can I buy this?
"Too many books?" I believe the phrase you’re looking for is "not enough bookshelves".
One of the best examples of artistic integrity on a corporate scale.
No matter how many times I see this, I never fail to be impressed by that last sentence.
I feel like the most important line in this is “These depictions were wrong then and are wrong today.” Most often a statement like this is used to simply cover, to gloss over, as if being a product of one’s time is an excuse or defense rather than a partial explanation.
- rowena: i'm looking over the plans
- godric: yeah
- rowena: what's this weird series of rooms accessible only by a hatch in a room on the right hand side of the third floor corridor
- godric: oh that's for if we ever need to hide a priceless artifact for some reason
- rowena: why would we hide a priceless artifact in a school
- godric: safest place
- rowena: fucking is it though?? there's a giant snake somewhere
- [in the distance]
- salazar: there's no snake you are wrong stop being wrong
Bringing this back cause it is so true.
you kids these days with your rapidly growing concern for the state of the world and your knowledge of important issues at increasingly younger ages despite having been told your opinions don’t matter by the adults who put you in these situations